MailerLite Crash Course
Start your email list today!
How to Send Weekly Newsletter + Updates
It’s time to send your weekly newsletter! Weekly newsletters (or broadcast/campaign emails as they’re called) are one off emails. Meaning if you send one at 10am on Tuesday someone who signs up Tuesday at 11:05am for your list won’t get it.
The best things to send as one-off emails are….
- New Blog posts, FB Live videos, etc
- Any upcoming free/paid events your running
- Weekly check-in or thoughts on your mind
- One-off quick tips
- Timely stuff – like how to summer-proof your blog
- Flash sales or product features
For more concrete examples and two years worth of email ideas plus a bonus training how to write a toe-curling newsletter check out the Weekly Email Planner as part of your RO membership